This is a recovery command to use in urgent time to have automatic call back from the monitored mobile phone to given mobile number.
- This recovery command is used in cases of emergency.
- It is particularly useful when your call is unanswered, and the person is not responding.
- With this command, the monitored cell phone automatically sends a callback to the number provided by you.
- Cell phone monitoring in the UK has become convenient with this simple feature.
- Entry of this call will be visible in Monitored mobile call logs.